miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2007

A dead girls' love....

I'm not allowed to touch you
for you're out of my reach...
Even less allowed to love you
for I'm a pauper and you're my king

You have been my catharsis
You enamor me with songs,
Songs of wich I'm not the owner,
Songs that kill me word by word.

My soul can't stop believing
that when my life becomes bleak
I will always find your shadow
Pumping elation through my skin

This trivial words can show you
that this that they call love
could never be such thing
for both ways love should run...

And knowing he's not mine now
and he might never be
I watch him on the wall
as a placebo for my grief

Without a certain answer
in bed I twist and turn
Forever loving someone
Forever feeling dead...


Belkis Ercilia Halcovich
29/04/06

Sábado 29 de Abril del 2006.... 00:17 hs... (am... obvio)

1 comentario:

Belquis Ivonne Barés dijo...

Very romantic, tender and sweet