miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2007

Crowd

I feel like if I were about to fall... everything becomes black and I'm getting smaler and smaller. I'm lost, I don't know where I really am, what's true and what's a product of my imagination. I don't want to cry, I'd just waste my tears away... I know I'm gonna get over this but it's hard nor ro notice how my heart falls apart while I hear those wraits talking about me, telling things that once were truth... I don't want to hear them any more.
I'm being haunted and it's hard to scape... I tried to run away but I could only crawl, I tried to hide but they still see me. I wish I had your voice to scream, I wish I had your eyes to see but I am alone, lost in my own creation, in the middle of a crowd.

(+[^BELKIS^]+)
04 de Abril, 2005

1 comentario:

Belquis Ivonne Barés dijo...

Not everything is beauty, clarity and delight. The darkness serves to estimate the light... I like your text