martes, 8 de mayo de 2007

COULD IT BE ME?

Am I the one you want?
The one you dream of late at night?
The one you wish was at your side?
The one whose touch you pray to have?

Are mine those eyes you want to see?
Is mine the skin you find so sweet?
Is it my heart what you were looking for?
or my hand the one you want to hold?

I wish for your touch, your kiss, your voice
No other man can fill this void
It's only yours this heart of mine
It's just for you that I would die

No more regrets, no time to fight
Just think of this and answer wisely
Is it this girl the one you love?
Is it this love the one you were searching for?

Belkis
10 de Abril del 2007

1 comentario:

Ky dijo...

SIIIIIIII!! SISISSISISIISSISISISISSIISISSISSISISISISIISSISISISISISISISISISISISISISISI

me encanta lo que escribis amor!!!
me facina!
me delira
me explota de alegria que tengas
un espacio para poner tus textos
te amo
te deseo
te extraño

Ahora.... podrias habermelo pasado no??

¬¬

Igual te amo ^^


YO!

Next Bert On Stage
Simplemente Ky^^^